Saturday, September 4, 2010

I realised, yet again...!

                                             "Akka(sister), still how many more years should i continue my education, I'm getting mad about these education and career and all, can't i have anything good to do in my life apart from education???"
This is how i felt about education when i was 6 years old, in my 1st standard of my schooling. I wanted to stop my education in my 1st standard itself, but now.... I am 21years old and am a student of N.I.T-[Natioanl Institute of Technology] doing my Masters in Computer Applications...

                                            I sometimes wonder myself, if it's really me who spoke such funny things about education just at the age of 6......!!!!

6 years to 21 years.... 1st standard in school to Post Graduation in N.I.T..... this journey in between, had been my Life's most vital part...


  Basically you are born, but education makes you a Man, a Human.

                       I realised a lot about education. It taught me the value of character, goodness, honesty, decency, and above all it taught me the real value of Life. In these 15 years of my educational life, i've seen many ups and downs, i've faced many failures in diversified walks of life, but each failure had been a lesson for me, and yes ofcourse learning lessons is what is called as educaton... Isn't it?

  
                                     Previously when I was with a childish mentality, say like 13 or 14 years old, i used to think, "what are these IITs & NITs doing in the country? How are people being able to study so hard to get into them? Does it really worth it? Is education so essential for one's life?"
     
                                    But, only after becoming an N.I.Tian myself did i realise pitch perfectly, what the value of everything in education is...! I now regret for not trying to prepare for IIT in my +2(12th standard). But, i'm thankful to the Almighy for making me an N.I.Tian atleast, if not an IITian.

                                  Ever since i've started seeing the value in education, i've started getting crazy about IITians and students of IIM( now don't make me tell you about IIMs, about IIT i can only regret, but for IIM i might even kill myself).
                                  Recently, in my college, i.e., NIT-Kurukshetra, i've had some friends in B.Tech first year, when i was having usual chat with one of them named Deepak Kumar of B.tech CSE Dept, we were discussing about colleges and placements, then Deepak mentioned that one of his cousin is earning a 70Lakh per annum as a starting salary..! and then he unlocked the doors of my craziness by revealing the fact that his cousin was a B.Tech graduate from IIT-Bombay and (oh! God. i can't write this) MBA from IIM-Ahmedabad, and his CAT score was 99.95 percentile through which he got into IIM-A. (Now, this man can do whatever he want in his life, he is literally going to spend a golden life, forever, and he can change the lives of some others, as he isn't a common person, he is a product of IIT-B and IIM-A.)
                
             And believe me, it took me more than one complete minute to cool down my mind from the craziness for education at IITs and IIMs...
Then i realised yet again, the real value of education in Life....

Wow yaar..! IIT-Bombay & IIM-Ahmedabad....
I wish I was him....
                                              
                                          With adoring love for the students of N.I.Ts, IITs, & IIMs...
                                                                KRISHNA KANTH( an N.I.T.ian)

No comments:

Post a Comment